Friday, August 26, 2011

Course Expectations

From being in your classes before, I can tell that things are gonna get wild and crazy. The more, the better. I can't wait to see what is in store for this semester. I expect this class to be hard at first, but after a while things are gonna click and become very fascinating and entertaining. I expect my creative juices to start flowing again. I'm gonna use this class to help me come up with a universal theme for my Capstone project.

I want this class to give my imagination and creativity the kick in the ass I need so I can start to work on a central theme for the Capstone. I've been coming up with ideas, but nothing sticks. Hopefully I can finally come up with an idea that will finally stick with me.

Catch everybody in class this semester, Peace, Love, and Hair Grease!

No comments:

Post a Comment