Sunday, December 11, 2011

What the Bleep and final project/course reflection

Watching the movie raised a lot things about myself. As I watched the movie, I was relating to Amanda. Watching her just try to get through the day and always thinking tha whatever you do, that nothing good will come out of it. Amanda always looked at everything on a surface level rather that looking deeper, I do the same thing most of the time. It's a frame of mind that is hard to get out of and takes a lot of time to break that habit.

The movie didn't really help me with critical thinking on assignments and work, but it helped me out dramatically on thinking about myself. I've come to realize that I am my worse enemy literally. I've put myself into a defensive shell where I hate anything I do or how I look and always look to try and change whatever I do.

I've always put myself down because I always thought that I couldn't do anything good at all. Now, I try to break out of that habbit, but there are times when I fall back and it just starts to snowball and builds until it just puts in a bad place.

I've learned that it's really on me when it comes to things about myself. I shouldn't let outside forces turn me into a person that I don't want to become.

No comments:

Post a Comment