Monday, January 16, 2012

Read each others' blogs

What three people do I think I can really work with:
1. Jacob Ritter - Very hard worker that I've seen bust his ass on projects in the past.
2. Lecia Floyd or Meredith - Very good writer that can also work in photoshop and could be a presenter as well.
3. Ryan Stambro or Heather - Both are able to take lead if necessary and each brings something different to the table that can help a team out greatly.

When I'm looking to build a team, I want people who will enjoy working and know when it's time to be serious and do work.


What three people do I think I might not be able to work with:
1. Allison Schwein - I couldn't find her skill assessment so I don't really know what she can offer.


I can usually work with anybody, it takes a lot for me to not want to work with a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment