Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Introduction

Hello to everyone in NEWM N201, Design Issues in Digital Media. My name is Christopher LaMont Carraway. I am 22 years old and I am a Freshman at IUPUI. My major is Media Arts and Science and my minor is Informatics. After I graduate from IUPUI, I would like to get into the Video Game business. My dream job would be being a, Video Game designer, Computer Technician, and anything else in the Video Game field. I would like to visit the East and West Coast in the future because I have a lot of friends out there that I haven't seen in a long time.

My likes are:
  • Any sports
  • Any music but country and bluegrass
  • Playing Video Games with my friends, XBOX360 right now
  • Cruising around with my friends
  • Eating and Sleeping
I really don't have any dislike, I'm usually a cool person and nothing really rattles me or get under my skin.

Hopefully, while I am in this class, I can make some more friends because, you can't have too many friends. Well, I will see you guys in class every Wednesday, be safe and have fun.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, Go Jags!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment