Tuesday, September 22, 2009

September 22, 2009

Hello everybody, how are you guys and girls doing. As I was hanging out with a couple of my friends and we were playing some video games, I had a couple of ideals for games that could be pretty good, I just wish i would have wrote them down. As I look around and play games, I notice that multi-player is becoming bigger and bigger in the video game communtity. Some games are going away from having a deep story to having a very big multi-player aspect. I'm love multi-player games as much as the next gamer, but I think you need to have a deep story as well to make the game even more in depth and better. To me a good example of this is Bioshock 2. This first installment of this game was just a single player experience that was one of the best games I have played in a long time. In the second one, they are going to expand on the story and now they are adding multi-player to it that looked very good. Here's a clip of it that I found: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZOf49lpucs. Seeing this clip is making this a first day purchase for me. Well it was good talking to everybody, see you guys and girls in class tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment