Saturday, October 22, 2011

Bliss

On Monday, October 10, we were given the day off to do whatever made us happy. Whether it is legal or illegal, right or wrong, that was our day to do what makes us happy. That day, I was overloaded with work, so I spent that day in the computer lab working on all the assignments to this day that are still not done, which sucks, but what am I going to do. I was invited to two parties that Saturday, so I had a decision to make, have a day of happiness and no work or stay at home and finish school work. I weighed out the pros and cons, but after a while, I just said "Fuck it, I'm partying today!" So I spent all day having fun and hanging out with friends the whole day. For the first time in a long time, I was actually having fun and not worried about school or work. I had so much fun, dancing, playing games, drinking, just letting loose. After it was all said and done, I headed home around 5 or 6 in the morning, went to bed for 4 hours and started working again.

As I was working, the thought hit me, I don't think I'll be able to have another day like that again because of school and work, FFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment