Saturday, October 29, 2011

Fear factor = scientific method = critical thinking = a formula for creativity???

What would make a person fearful could depend on a lot of factors, some being:
- Being in a situation that you are not used to being in
- Knowing something is wrong but still doing it.
- Not knowing what can happen in a situation.

Fear is a feeling that a person gets when they are put into a situation they either feel is a threat or does not know what could happen. If a person is put into a state of fear, one of two things could happen:
- Coming face to face with it and finding out if they can handle it.

or

- Turning around and getting the fuck out of dodge and living to see another day.

Fear is a weird emotion. It's uses are varied:
- Keeping a person safe because they know that the situation can be harmful to them.
- It could be used by a person to control another person. If a person knows that they instill fear in another person, they can use that knowledge to hurt another person.

To me, if a person fears nothing, that is the one thing I fear most. A person that fears nothing, is a person that thinks they have no limits, and has no remorse for their actions. Fear gives a society a boundary that they know they should not cross.

In my life, fear tells me to make sure i'm not in a situation that I have no control over. I make sure that I'm not in a place where if shit goes down, I have no way of getting out. I used to be scared of getting to know people. I've alwaysThere are more things that fear does, but that would be a long list for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment