Sunday, October 2, 2011

Wait! Now I'm 55. Damn, Time Travel's a Bitch

Ok, somehow I ended up in 2042 and now I'm old and pissed off at everything. Looking back at my childhood, some of those toys primary use changed a lot.

My eyesight is not like it used to be. Everything is blurry, now I need something to fix my eyesight. I saw these old handcuffs I used to play with. I think with a little tinkering, I might be able to make my sight better.

A few hours later... Eureka! I have done it, I just converted my old handcuffs into a nice pair of glasses. It's kind of weird having paperclips on my face, but hey, you gotta work with what you got around you at the time.

Oh my back, my back. I think my back went out again and oh shit it hurts. I gotta figure something out now, because this is not going to fly. I'm looking around and I'm not seeing anything really useful, but low and behold, I just found an old necklace of mine. It's kind of small, but with some modifications, I might be able to turn this old thing into a brace. Lets keep looking for stuff, after a while, I have a necklace, an old aluminum sheet, and some suspenders, with a little elbow grease and time... Ok now I'm sitting pretty, I just made a nice looking back brace.

Let me strap this on... Oh this feels so good, now I can move around and have to worry about my back locking up on me.

Now I need to find a way to unlock this stupid door because I forgot where I put the key to the attic. Looking around, I see an old toy box. I opened it and some bugs come flying out. I tear through it and find some old X-Men Wolverine claws. They look like they're about to break apart, so it'll be easy to break them now. I broke off two of the claws and lets see if I can pick the lock. After a while the lock is done, as I go to open the door, it falls off the hinges. I wasted all that time just for it to fall off, that sucks, but at least I'm out now.

No comments:

Post a Comment